The Works Bell Short Hub boss kits are exclusive to Works Bell Rapfix II and Rapfix GTC Hybrid quick releases. These hubs are not recommended to use by themselves as their short design compensates for the additional length a Works Bell quick release brings upon the hub and retaining the steering wheel and the accessory levers to near factory distances.
Works Bell hubs utilizes the clock spring, which holds both SRS harness and horn accessories. Any other accessories such as cruise control (ACC), or radio volume controls will be disable. Most if not all, short hubs are made out of billet aluminum, with a black plastic shroud. Hubs will include SRS fixes (U-Turn Harness) and horn plugs, for a plug and play feature.
- Genuine Works Bell product
- Short hub design to compliment Works Bell quick release hub use
- Approx. 50mm distance from steering column
- -35mm difference compared to standard length Works Bell hub
- Internal body made from billet aluminum w/black plastic shroud
- Made and imported from Japan
- SRS U-Turn harness
- Horn plugs and wires
- Mounting hardware w/tool
- Torx tool
- Porsche 911, 997, Cayman/Boxter 987, 981
Note: Images used for illustration purposes