Imported from Japan, Works Bell hubs are designed for precision fitment. The Works Bell Standard Hub boss kits are compatible with most aftermarket steering wheels thanks to the versatility of it having a dual 70mm and 74mm PCD hole pattern.
Works Bell hubs utilizes the clock spring, which holds both SRS harness and horn accessories. Any other accessories such as cruise control (ACC), or radio volume controls will be disable. Most if not all, standard hubs are made out of cast aluminum and steel with a black plastic shroud. Some hub models will include SRS fixes (U-Turn Harness) and horn plugs, for a plug and play feature.
- Genuine Works Bell product
- Dual 6-bolt 70mm & 74mm PCD pattern
Accepts Momo, Nardi, Personal, Mugen, Spoon, etc steering wheels
- Standard steering column distance
- Internal body made from cast aluminum w/black plastic shroud
- Torque spec is 30N-m (23 ft/lbs)
- Made and imported from Japan
- Horn button wire
- Mounting hardware w/tool
- Honda Accord 93-95 w/ACC
- Honda Accord Wagon 93-95 w/ACC
Note: Images used for illustration purposes